At Transitions Physical Therapy, we offer specialized orthopedic therapy services to every client. Whether your goal is to improve your performance, recover from an injury, or get rid of muscle, joint pain, our customized approach can help you reach your goals.
Our therapists are certified by the American Physical Therapy Association and are highly experienced in treating:
- Acute and chronic muscle and joint disorders
- Soft tissue injuries
- Chronic pain
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Fractures and dislocations
- Foot, Hip, Ankle and Knee disorders
- Neck and Back Pain
The customized therapy utilizes physical therapy, massages, stretching and exercise which can improve mobility as well as the function of muscles and tissues. Your treatment is based on a careful examination of your functional limitations, symptoms and medical history. You can move better, recover from injuries, and lead an active pain-free life once your treatment is complete.
Our primary goal is to treat a wide variety of orthopedic conditions and help you become stronger, more mobile and free of injury.
Highlights of Our Orthopedic Therapy Services Include:
- Licensed physical therapists with advanced certification
- Personalized orthopedic therapy for timely and appropriate management of your injury
- Manual orthopedic therapy services to speed up physical recovery